Riunite - FruitFreshers - Peach RoseHip (NV)
New sweet, refreshing, fruity flavors that are all-natural, non-GMO, and low on alcohol. These are perfect to brighten up any occasion.
Ready to taste the light side of delight?
- NATURAL FLAVORS
- 94 CALORIES PER GLASS
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
Select viticultural areas in Veneto and Emilia-Romagna. Well-structured clay and marl, located on hillside vineyards with good exposure
Must from the first soft pressing is fermented at a controlled temperature, and then the wine is fermented to form a natural light sparkle. Isobaric bottled for impeccable freshness.
Additional Details edit
Light golden yellow color. Fruity peach with floral notes of rosehip on the nose. Soft, refreshing, and harmonious with a light sweet and sour taste. Serve chilled at 44˚F (7˚C).
- Appellation: Emilia-Romagna
- Area of Production: Select viticultural areas in Veneto and Emilia-Romagna
- Soil: Well-structured clay and marl, located on hillside vineyards with good exposure
- Alcohol: 7.0%
- Ttl Acidity: 5.5 g/l
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml
- Varietals: Trebbiano, Garganega and other Vitis Vinifera white grape
Recent News edit