Nino Negri - Alpi Retiche Bianco IGT 2018
OverviewTerroir: Nino Negri Alpi Retiche is sourced from the finest estate vineyards within the Valtellina Superiore DOCG. These south facing hillside vineyards sit at elevations above 1,100 feet and consist of soils of gravel, loose sand and silt. Vinification: Grapes are harvested by hand. Light pressing and fermentation at a low temperature ensures the flavors are at their maximum potential.
Additional Details editAlpi Retiche is a white wine made entirely from the Nebbiolo grape, harvested by hand in the terraced vineyards of Valtellina. The wine has fresh aromas of exotic fruit, spices and a note of musk. The wine is full, balanced and elegant on the palate, with finishing notes of fruit and vanilla.
- Appellation: Valtellina Superiore DOC
- Winemaker: Casimiro Maule
- Sustainability: Sustainable Practices
- Soil: Sand, Gravel
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 6/750ml
- Varietals: 100% Chiavennasca (Nebbiolo)