Lungarotti - Torre di Giano Bianco di Torgiano DOC 2019
The name recalls the Roman origins of Torgiano, which is testified to by the tower dedicated to Janus (Giano), the double‐headed god.
Terroir: Produced from clay based soils with good water retention.
Vinification: Produced exclusively with free-run juice, after brief cryomaceration, it is vinified in stainless steel at low temperature. Kept on the fine lees until bottling and at low temperature during the entire process.
Additional Details editDelicate, with long-lasting hints of white fruit and citrus on the bouquet. Dry with solid structure, elegant initial impact, fresh and fragrant evolution; pleasantly fruity with a pleasant acidic vein and long persistence with a refreshing finish. Technical Details
- Appellation: Bianco di Torgiano DOC
- Winemaker: Teresa Severini
- Sustainability: Sustainable Practices
- Soil: Clay
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: 10 tons/ha
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: 300,000 bottles
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml
- Varietals: 50% Vermentino, 30% Grechetto, 20% Trebbiano