J. J. Vincent - Pouilly Fuissé Cuvée Marie Antoinette Vincent 2019
JJ Vincent Pouilly-Fuissé Cuvée Marie Antoinette is a tribute to Jean Jacques Vincent’s mother, Marie Antoinette Vincent. The wine is sourced from several parcels including young vines from the Château Fuissé vineyards of Le Clos, Les Brûlés and Les Combettes as well as several non-domaine yet family owned parcels throughout the appellation.
Cuvée Marie Antoinette is created with a fresh, youthful profile in mind. The grapes are vinified in stainless steel tank with only about 25% of the total blend seeing any time in oak. The resulting wine is pleasing, refreshing and crisp on the palate, with youthful layers of acidity, apple, peach and vanilla.
Additional Details editPale yellow color with hints of green. You get on the nose a touch of oak, lots of finesse and minerality with white flowers, lemon and apple scents. On the mouth, the wine is fresh, round and fruity with aromas of melon, kiwi, peaches and apricot and a nice minerality. Overall, the wine is nicely balanced and fresh with a great length.
- Appellation: Pouilly-Fuissé
- Winemaker: Antoine Vincent
- Sustainability: Sustainable Practices
- Soil: Limestone, clay, sand
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 12%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml, 12/375ml
- UPC Code: 0 89744-42397 9
- Varietals: 100% Chardonnay