Fontana Candida - Tere dei Grifi Frascati DOC (NV)
OverviewTerroir: Hillside vineyards in the DOC zone located in the province of Lazio, Rome.
Vinification: The grapes are gently pressed and vinified in temperature-controlled stainless steel. After fermentation, the wine rests on its lees for 4 months to impart greater complexity, structure and bouquet. Further aging in stainless follows.
Additional Details editClear and brilliant yellow with soft green hues. Delicate fragrance of exotic fruits and citrus on the nose. Dry and soft on the palate, with exotic fruit and a touch of ripe pear and almonds on the finish.
- Appellation: Lazio
- Winemaker: textinput
- Sustainability: textinput
- Soil: Volcanic, potassium rich soil
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 13.0%
- Ttl Acidity: 5.0 g/l
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 6/750ml
- Varietals: 50% Malvasia di Candia, 30% Trebbiano Toscano, 10% Malvasia del Lazio, 10% Greco