Fontana Candida - Frascati DOC (NV)
OverviewTerroir: Hillside vineyards in the DOC zone located in the province of Lazio, in the communes of Frascati, Monteporzio Catone, Grottaferrata, Montecompatri and Rome.
Vinification: The grapes, harvested between September and October, are immediately taken to the cellars, vinified in temperature-controlled stainless steel and gently pressed. The wine is fermented and aged in stainless steel and then bottled under nitrogen to protect its freshness and lush fruit flavors.
Additional Details editPale straw in color. Delicate fragrance of wild flowers and golden delicious apples. The wine is dry, soft and fruit forward, with a lively taste that offers notes of peach and almonds.
- Appellation: Lazio
- Winemaker: textinput
- Sustainability: textinput
- Soil: Volcanic, potassium rich soil
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Ttl Acidity: 5.5 g/l
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L
- Varietals: 60% Malvasia Bianca di Candia, 30% Trebbiano Toscano, 10% Malvasia del Lazio