Folonari - Valpolicella DOC 2019
Valpolicella is considered one of the famous wines of the Veneto region of Italy and is a classic selection from Folonari. An incredibly versatile wine and a comfortable complement to just about any meal.
Folonari Valpolicella is vinified and aged entirely in stainless steel tanks. Fresh and fruit driven, the wine has a nose of crushed berry fruit and a round, polished flavor.
Pair with: Red meat, pizza, pasta and antipasto.
Additional Details editPale ruby red color. Fresh and fruity bouquet. Taste is light and refreshing, pleasantly fruity.
- Appellation: Valpolicella DOC
- Winemaker: textinput
- Sustainability: textinput
- Soil: textinput
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 12%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L
- Varietals: 65% Corvina, 25% Rondinella, 10% Molinara