Folonari - Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC 2018
This classic Italian red is 85% Montepulciano and 15% Sangiovese from Italy's Abruzzi region. Vinified and aged entirely in stainless steel the wine is rich, yet fresh and fruity on the palate with soft flavors of cassis, dark fruit, leather and spice.
Pair with: Roasts, hard cheeses and beef.
Additional Details editDeep ruby red color. Intense, full and fragrant nose recalling prunes and violets. Full, warm, soft but solid with flavor, lingering dried fruit and hazelnut background.
- Appellation: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC
- Winemaker: textinput
- Sustainability: textinput
- Soil: textinput
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L
- Varietals: 85% Montepulciano, 15% Ssangiovese