Folonari - Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Relax and open a bottle of Folonari Cabernet Sauvignon. It’s the perfect companion for fireplaces, family gatherings and new friends.
The Folonari Cabernet Sauvignon is vinified and aged entirely in stainless steel to retain a fresh, fruity character. The wine is deep red in color with aromas of herb and cedar and notes of plum, cassis and spice.
Additional Details editDeep red color. Fragrant and herbaceous nose, with typical Cabernet notes. Dry, and full bodied with good tannins.
- Appellation: Venezia
- Winemaker: textinput
- Sustainability: textinput
- Soil: textinput
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L
- Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon