Folonari - Bardolino DOC 2019
Unique to the Veneto region, Bardolino takes its name from a town on the shores of Lake Garda near Verona, Italy where the wine is made.
This blend of 55% Corvina, 25% Rondinella, 15% Molinara and 5% Negrara is vinified in stainless steel. An easy-sipping wine; pale ruby red color with a fresh and fruity bouquet with hints of wild cherries and violets. Light and refreshing taste.
Pair with: Red meat, pizza, pasta and antipasto.
Additional Details editPale ruby red color. Fresh and fruity bouquet. Taste is light and refreshing, pleasantly fruity. Technical Details
- Appellation: Valpolicella DOC
- Winemaker: textinput
- Sustainability: textinput
- Soil: textinput
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 12%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L
- Varietals: 65% Corvina, 25% Rondinella, 10% Molinara