Domaine Christian Moreau Père & Fils - Chablis 2020
The versatile, affordable, village Chablis from Domaine Christian Moreau Père et Fils is bright and crisp, with the classic, taut structure and refreshing minerality that define traditional Chablis. This is a Moreau classic!
Vinification: The winemaking techniques strive to honor the high quality of the terroir, vines and grapes, bringing out the very best in every harvest.
All equipment, from the trailers used to transport the grape harvest to the vats themselves, has been carefully selected so that each parcel of land can be worked separately. All harvesting is done exclusively by hand from the Petit Chablis up to the Grands Crus.
Additional Details editChablis is a ripe, yet bone dry Chardonnay with crisp green apple, mineral and a touch of saline. Technical Details
- Appellation: Chablis
- Winemaker: Fabien Moreau
- Sustainability: Sustainable Practices
- Soil: Kimmeridgien calcareous clay
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: 50+ years
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: >14%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 750ml, 1.5L
- Pack Size: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L
- UPC Code: 0 89744-42365 8
- Varietals: 100% Chardonnay