Château Saint-Sulpice - Bordeaux Red AC 2018
This wine is vinified as if it were a “classified growth”: Each parcel and grape variety is vinified separately. Traditional Bordeaux vinification in temperature controlled stainless steel vats. Alcoholic fermentation for 8 to 10 days at 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Maceration for 3 weeks followed by ageing in French barrels for 12 months before bottling. This approach emphasizes the natural red fruit characters.
Additional Details editMade from a blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec, the Bordeaux Red is typically fragrant, soft, and well balanced. A superior example of its appellation.
- Appellation: Bordeaux
- Winemaker: Christophe Duberge
- Sustainability: Sustainable Practices
- Soil: textinput
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 14.2%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Pack Size: 12/750ml
- Varietals: 75% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Malbec