Cella - Lambrusco Dell'Emilia IGT (NV)
OverviewTerroir: Grapes are sourced from Reggio Emilia in Emilia Romagna, Italy. The soil is fertile, deep and a medium-mixture loam, 800 feet above sea level. Vinification: The pressing and brief maceration of select grapes is followed by the fermentation of the must at a controlled temperature. A second fermentation, using the Charmat method, imparts the characteristic sparkling note.
Additional Details editDeep ruby red with violet reflections and a delightfully lively froth of the same hue. Fruity, fragrant with a perfume that is reminiscent of berries and cherries. On the mouth, the Lambrusco is captivating with a well-balanced acidity and pleasant, fruity finish.
- Appellation: Emilia-Romagna
- Winemaker: textinput
- Sustainability: textinput
- Soil: Fertile, deep and medium-mixture loam
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 7.5%
- Ttl Acidity: 6.5 g/l
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L, 4/3L
- Varietals: Blend of Lambrusco Salamino, Lambrusco Grasparossa, Lambrusco Marani and Lambrusco Maestri