Terroir: Ca Bianca’s Gavi is sourced from low yielding vineyards that sit between the village of Gavi and the neighboring commune of Novi Ligure just to the north. Soils here are rich in clay and sand and sit with a prime south/ southeast exposure.
Vinification: 80% of the blend is vinified in stainless steel and aged on it’s lees. The remaining 20% is vinified in a unique manner in which the ripe grapes are allowed to dry for a short period and then vinified in new French oak with weekly stirring of the lees adding to the complexity and rich character of the final blend.
The 2017 Ca Bianca Gavi DOCG is pale gold in color, complex and intense bouquet with notes of white flowers, honey and pears, rich and elegant, soft and mineral.
You must be 21 years of age or older to enter this site.
Please enjoy responsibly.
©2023 Frederick Wildman and Sons, LTD