Bolla - Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie DOC 2020
OverviewTerroir: Grapes are sourced from hillside vineyards located in Delle Venezie, Northeast Italy. The soil is alluvial, rocky and well-drained.
Vinification: Skins and stalks are immediately separated from juice and fermentation takes place in temperature-controlled stainless steel to preserve all typical varietal characteristics: freshness, crispness, and beautiful fruit aromas of Pinot Grigio.
Additional Details editPale straw yellow in color. Distinctive tropical fruit aromas. Crisp and lively with delicate flavors with hints of peach, melon, pear and lime.
- Appellation: Veneto, Friuli
- Winemaker: Christian Scrinzi
- Soil: alluvial, rocky and well-drained
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Ttl Acidity: 5.3 g/l
- Residual Sugar: 4.8 g/l
- Sizes Available: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L, 24/187ml
- Varietals: 100% Pinot Grigio