Astica - Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
Astica offers supreme value wines sourced from hand-harvested fruit from vineyards throughout the region of Cuyo; just to the east of the Andes Mountains.
Vinification: The Astica range of wines are fashioned to retain the natural freshness and ripeness of the grapes. Vinification takes place at cool temperatures in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks.
These fun, fresh and incredibly enjoyable wines are true to varietal character and can be enjoyed on their own or with your favorite dishes.
Additional Details editThe 2020 Cabernet presents a ripe blackberry aroma with a smooth, round, fruity palate.
- Appellation: Cuyo
- Winemaker: textinput
- Sustainability: textinput
- Soil: Sand, Limestone, Clay
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: >14%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Pack Size: 12/750ml, 6/1.5L
- Varietals: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon