Hecht & Bannier Languedoc Rosé NV
Grapes are sourced from vineyards with soils rich in limestone and clay that border the Etang of Thau, and from schist-rich vineyards from the area around Saint Chinian. Syrah for this Rosé is picked slightly earlier than the rest in order to retain a higher acidity level.
Vinification: The ripe grapes are pressed and vinified exclusively in stainless steel vats.
Additional Details edit
Floral and spicy expression with ripe raspberry, a round palate with flavors of cherry and lifted by bright pineapple. Strawberry, watermelon and pomegranate nuances abound in this delectable crispy and dry wine that pairs with just about anything.
- Appellation: Languedoc
- Winemaker: Gregory Hecht & Francois Bannier
- Sustainability: Sustainable Practices
- Soil: Limestone, Clay
- Vineyard Acreage: textinput
- Avg Vine Age: textinput
- Yield: textinput
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Ttl Acidity: textinput
- Residual Sugar: textinput
- Avg Production: textinput
- Sizes Available: textinput
- Pack Size: textinput
- UPC Code: 0 89744-75997 9
- Varietals: 40% Syrah, 35% Cinsault, 25% Grenache